GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2021 TWELVE DAYS FASTING AND PRAYERS
29/11/2020 – 10/12/2020
Meditate on these scriptures before 29th of Nov 2020- Isaiah 58, Joel 2, Mathew 4:1-2, Esther 4:13-17, Daniel 9:2-3, Ezra 8:21
1. It is a fast of food and not water- you can take water moderately.
2. Pregnant women are not mandated to fast but should be present for the prayers.
3. The nursing mothers that are breast feeding exclusively are not mandated to fast as well.
4. Those above 70 years are not mandated to fast as well.
5. If you have any health challenge or you are on medication don’t fast as well . If you are on medication and have to eat, do so without condemnation but be at the prayer meeting.
6. Always find time to pray personally before the corporate meeting in the evening. Take some time on your own, one hour at least to pray and study God’s word before the corporate prayer time to present your requests and 2021 to the Lord.
7. Make sure you prepare your fasting seed ahead. Make it a regular, specific amount. It is a time to send it ahead of you into 2021. (ensure you obey the prophetic word on this year’s fasting seed).
8. Get a new notebook (if you are yet to get one) to trap the prayer points, prophecies and instructions (both personal and general).
9. Don’t miss any session, if you do, get the tape or rewatch online to take part of the prayers before the next day.
10. Take care of yourself and don’t engage in any strenuous physical activity during the day and take a lot of water intermittently.
11. Endeavour to break your fast with fruits/ liquid first before rushing down very hard stuff.
12. Avoid offences, strife, malice and all forms of works of the flesh and sins.
13. Take note of the corporate and personal level of the fast. Watch your personal activity during the fast. Three levels of prayer:
– Your personal quiet time
– Your personal prayer time for the fast
– The corporate prayer time
14. Meeting times:
Sunday- During Service
15. Everyone should be involved, no one should be left out!
“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
Isaiah 40:31 KJV
••• Receive power to wait on God in Jesus name