Speak this out of your mouth. Sow this in your heart and build it into your walk.
- Thank you Jesus, that according to 2 Corinthians 5:17-20, I am in Christ. I have been reconciled. You have given me a ministry of reconciliation. You have committed to me the Word of reconciliation.
- I have the motivation and ability to reconcile people back to you. I am Your ambassador.
- I thank you Father, that according to Luke 4:18-19, Your Spirit is upon and in me.
- You have anointed me to preach the Gospel to the poor. You have sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those that are bruised, oppressed, and broken down, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord, the day of salvation.
- In the name of Jesus, I boldly confess that I have received the Holy Spirit to be a witness to the Lord Jesus. I confess that I will go into all the world and I will preach the Gospel of salvation. [Mark 16:15-20, Acts 1:8]
- Thank You Lord, that I am as bold a lion. The righteous are as bold as a lion. I am righteous. [Prov 28:1]
- Thank You Father, that You have not given me a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind. I am not a coward. In the name of Jesus I have boldness. I am more than a conqueror. I am engaged in God’s military service. I am an enlisted person, and I endure hardness as a good soldier of the Lord Jesus Christ. [2 Tim 2:3, 2 Tim 1:7,Rom 8:37]
- I am motivated to fight for the will of God everywhere I am.
- Father, I am Your ambassador. If You are looking for someone to send, here I am, send me. [Isaiah 6:8]
- I will go for You. I am Your representative. I am a minister of reconciliation.
- I fully expect You to work with me to confirm Your Word that I speak out with signs following.
- I believe that we are co-laborers together. You are my strength and my results.
- I am Your mouthpiece. [2 Cor 5:19-20, Mk 16:20, 2 Cor 3:9] Speak to me; send me.
- The world awaits me, the lost await me. In the name of Jesus, I am wise because I win souls for the kingdom of God. Thank you Lord for making me an effective minister and witness for You. [Prov 11:30]